Prepare restaurant quality Creme Brulee in the comfort of your own kitchen. Set includes 4 ramekin dishes, 1 Micro culinary torch and instructions. Torch features an air adjustable ring which makes controlling the flame intensity quick and easy. Torch is also great for melting cheese and toasting meringue.
Loved this product , used it today for our Thanksgiving dessert ( Pumpkin creme Brulee ) and it was so easy to use and love that it comes with the ramekins . Just mix pour bake and torch . Thanks Kitchen stuff plus!
found this review helpful. Was this review helpful for you?
Report As Inappropriate
It does its job well enough. It has a lock to avoid accidental flame activation, and there is a control for the strength of the flame. A few things to keep in mind:
1) The nozzle and the metal ring around the top of the handle gets very hot; make sure to not hold the handle too close to it.
2) The flame is difficult to see, even when turned up high, so turn it off before you point the flame anywhere other than your crème brûlée or other food
3) You don't need to hold down the switch to operate; once pressed, the flame will keep going until you press the small red button underneath the nozzle
4) You must download the instruction manual online; it is not in the box for some unknown reason
5) Kitchen Stuff Plus doesn't sell butane (at least the one I went to didn't); you must get this at another store. I got it at a convenience store for about $6 CAD.
Great Service, Great Prices and easy, safe shopping are just a few of the reasons our customers choose Kitchen Stuff Plus
over and over!
Start saving now!Sign up here for exclusive deals, offers, coupons and event invitations.
We Want to hear from you!
2014 © Kitchen Stuff Plus Inc. |
Staff Login |
Privacy | Site Map