Use the Panini Grill for a savory smoked chicken panini with crispy pancetta, or for sweet treats like mascarpone and amaretti. With the adjustable height control, you can grill delicate ingredients such as fish and hamburger buns without squashing.
The ribbed, non-stick cooking plates offer a 115-square-inch cooking surface to accommodate steaks and Artisan breads. And the extendable feet can be flipped forward to level the bottom cooking plate, or flipped backwards to angle the bottom plate and drain the maximum amount of fat while cooking.
- Stainless steel body
- 1500 watts
- Variable temperature control designed to sear steaks or toast gourmet cafe-style paninis
- Ribbed plates coated with titanium-infused Quantanium™ to resist scratching and wear
- Allows for cooking without oils or butter
- Incredibly easy to clean
- 7 adjustable height control settings for extra versatility
- Legs can be flipped out, creating an angled grilling surface to maximize drainage
- Large drip tray catches excess runoff