Chilly and rich desserts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet seem all the more special when they are made in a home kitchen. While this Cuisinart frozen dessert maker is designed to look like the old-fashioned models that require a lot of time and effort, it is actually completely automatic for ease of use and less waiting. The ice cream maker's base is shaped like a bucket, complete with a carrying handle. The freezer bowl and mixing arm fit within the base and are both removable for cleaning. The transparent locking lid lets cooks watch the maker in action and has an open spout for loading milk, eggs, sugar, and other fresh ingredients right into the freezer bowl without spilling them all over the counter.
- Fully Automatic -- add your favorite ingredients and flip the switch
- Traditional styling with fully automatic convenience
- Makes 1-1/2 quarts of frozen dessert in as little as 20 minutes
- Transparent lid locks tightly and has a large spout for adding ingredients without spilling
- Double-insulated freezer bowl for consistently smooth, creamy results
- Removable mixing paddle and freezer bowl for easy cleanup
- Instruction and recipe book included