Designed for the discriminating gourmet cook who appreciates the very best. Whether you fancy yourself an artisan bread-maker or one who's proud to produce a loaf from a favourite local bakery, you'll want to present the tempting result at the table, along with a handsome knife that's fit for the task. As any baker knows, bread stays fresher when it's left whole until the last minute and cut immediately before serving. This knife is long enough to comfortably cross-slice peasant loaves, broad brioches, or smaller boules; admirably rigid, to ensure straight cuts; and finished with a superb scallop edge that will easily slip through the crispiest crusts.
- Polypropylene seamless slip-resistant comfort handles are extremely hygienic
- The bolster (between the blade and the handle) and the full tang (the part of the knife that extends into the handle) provide superior weight and balance
- Blades are constructed from forged serrated high carbon no-stain steel using Henckels� patented FRIODUR® ice-hardening process, providing the blades with strength and longevity
- Hand-honed for a longer lasting edge
- Full lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in Germany