Designed for the discriminating gourmet cook who appreciates the very best. The name means "three benefits" in Japanese, and you'll find at least that many good uses for this sturdy knife called the Hollow Edge Santoku.
- Used for mincing, dicing and slicing, this all-purpose tool has hollow indentations in the blade that allow food to slide right off without sticking
- Polypropylene seamless slip-resistant comfort handles are extremely hygienic
- The bolster (between the blade and the handle) and the full tang (the part of the knife that extends into the handle) provide superior weight and balance
- Blades are constructed from forged high carbon no-stain steel using Henckels� patented FRIODUR® ice-hardening process, providing the blades with strength and longevity
- Hand-honed for a longer lasting edge
- Full lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in Germany