Thank you for your subscription!
PEPPERMINT WHITE CHOCOLATINI
1 oz. vodka (you can use vanilla for a nice flavour change)
1 oz. white chocolate liqueur
1. Place candy canes into a zipper bag and crush finely using a rolling pin.
2. Transfer the crushed candy onto a shallow plate. Use simple syrup to rim the glass and dip into crushed candy. Set aside.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
5. Using a jigger, measure vodka and white chocolate liqueur into the shaker.
6. Strain the mixture into prepared martini glass.
GOLDEN PEAR FIZZ
1 tbsp fine sugar
1 tsp edible gold leaf, crushed
1 oz. gin or vodka
1 oz. pear juice
1 oz. sparkling water
1. Combine the fine sugar and crushed gold leaf on a shallow dish. Use simple syrup to rim the glass and dip into gold sugar mixture. Set aside.
2. Using a jigger, measure each of the remaining ingredients.
3. Stir vodka, pear juice & sparking water in a cocktail shaker.
4. Shake well and pour into prepared drinking glass.
4 oz. lemon lime soda
4 oz. cranberry Juice
2 oz. orange juice
1 oz. lime juice
Fresh cranberries for garnish
Sugared rosemary for garnish
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
2. Using a jigger, measure the cranberry, orange, and lime juice into the shaker.Measure lemon-lime soda in a jigger, add to cocktail shaker, and stir.
3. Take a wet sprig of rosemary and roll it in fine sugar.
4. Remove a few leaves from the end of the sprig and thread with 3 fresh cranberries.
5. Strain the drink into two glasses filled with ice and garnish with the sugared rosemary & cranberry sprig.
Get everything you need to create these delicious cocktails >>