Thank you for your subscription!
We are currently hiring for the Store Manager position.
If you are enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Kitchen Stuff Plus is right for you!
- Oversee store operations in the areas of customer service, merchandising, housekeeping standards, shipping and receiving and health and safety
- Manage store expenses and operational performance in order to maximize store profit
- Regularly review store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Mentor and guide Associates to ensure they are well trained and able to provide service and perform assigned tasks
- Maintain knowledge of product selection, location, features and bevefits and in-store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Provide exceptional and responsive customer service while achieving sales and conversion goals
- Evaluate and continuously improve the quality of service; investigate and resolve customer matters as appropriate
- Progressive retail experience with proven ability to achieve and exxceed sales targets
- Strong financial acumen and familiarity with P&L statements, inventory management, store budgets and wage controls
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Experience in recruiting, selecting, redeploying and retraining talent
- Computer skills; ability to learn technological systems with ease
- Lift up to 40lbs, use ladders up to 10 feet, and stand/walk for 8 hours
We have 14 amazing retail locations to choose from, as well as our Warehouse Sale location, Distribution Warehouse and Head Office.
Learn what it takes to run an outstanding store where customers love to shop. You'll love the difference!
Fast. Fun. Friendly.
This is the business culture at Kitchen Stuff Plus. Not to mention upbeat and growing. We value honesty, enthusiasm, commitment, loyalty and respect - for our customers, our employees and our brand. And we take great pride in encouraging the best service both in our selling skills and the visual presentation at our stores. Our goal every day is to create goodwill by ensuring a consistently outstanding retail experience for our customers every time they visit our stores.
Do you have the right stuff?
We believe a great company can never have too many great people. Maybe you're one of them! At Kitchen Stuff Plus, we want a team member who is energetic and who loves people and the world of retail. Someone who embraces change, adapting to it and creating it. You understand the importance of customer service excellence and know how to deliver it. You're ambitious, dedicated and career-oriented. Plus, you have great interpersonal, organizational, administrative and leadership skills, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. In fact, your commitment will help drive the quality, productivity and sales of your team and the company.
We're passionate about great service so we're more than happy to teach you the secrets of our success. You'll learn amazing tips and techniques on how to be memorable to our customers and give them more than what they expect.
Extensive Product Education
How do you choose the right coffee maker for a customer's needs? A cookware set that fits a young couple's budget? Or recommend a trendy dinnerware set? With great product knowledge of course, and you'll acquire plenty of it on the job with our in-depth training. Our customers will be impressed with your personalized service!
Health and Safety Culture
We're serious about your safety and the safety of our customers. That's why every new employee receives an extensive health and safety orientation on the first day. It's valuable information that will start you off on the right foot.
Fast Career Advancement
Once you put on a Kitchen Stuff Plus apron, you start building your retail career faster than anywhere else. We support and recognize employees who care about doing their jobs well, encourage personal and career development, provide regular performance feedback and most of all, actively promote from within.
Happy and Delighted Customers
"I love your stores!" is something you'll hear from our customers every day. They're loyal, enthusiastic shoppers who keep coming back and keep our business growing by bringing their friends and family with them.
No corporate suits here. Our work environment is relaxed and comfortable so interacting with store colleagues, employees from other locations or staff from Head Office is always informal and friendly. And when it comes to ideas, we have an open door policy. Your feedback is not only encouraged, it has an impact on decisions we make about our stores.
Great Discounts on Great Products
With such a huge assortment of products and unique finds at all our stores, your employee discount will come in handy. Whether you're shopping for your home, buying gifts for any occasion or picking up neat stuff you never expected to find, you'll enjoy the savings.
Recommend-a-Friend Referral Program
When you refer, you receive. If your friends get hired and complete their 3-month probation period as permanent employees, you'll receive a cash reward for each successful hire.
Our extended health, dental, life and disability insurance will give you the financial security that you want for you and your family.