Not only is Bamboo a renewable resource, it looks fantastic in your kitchen. Featuring a beautiful, natural wood finish and raised legs, this is an ideal board to leave out on the counter all the time. The thick, butcher block cut makes it extra durable.
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on Earth, making it an renewable and eco-friendly material. It is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, which means that it does not require pesticides or fertilizers during cultivation.
- Made of bamboo - a 100% renewable resource and an excellent eco-friendly alternative to hardwoods
- Harder and more durable than maple
- Beautiful, unique looking grain
- Extra thick design creates a substantial looking, functional piece
- Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth, making it an eco-friendly renewable resource
- Eco-friendly bamboo requires no pesticides during cultivation