The original green cookware, Lodge is the only cast iron cookware manufactured in North America. Lodge cast iron cookware is 100% chemical free. No paints or toxins are used - only Kosher certified soy vegetable oil.
Restaurant quality grill marks are pleasing to the eye.. but the flavors generated by Lodge ribbed bottom pans always generate satisfied smiles and compliments.
- Square cast-iron grill pan with ribbed bottom for low-fat cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for convenient hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned cookware so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Works on all stovetop surfaces, including INDUCTION!
- Even and consistent heat distribution - NO hot spots
- No paints or toxins are used - only Kosher certified soy vegetable oil
- Healthy cooking - a well seasoned cast iron pan will be stick resistant and require no additional oil.
- Durable - will last a lifetime, and can be handed down from generation to generation!
- BEFORE COOKING: Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly
- Apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly)
- AFTER COOKING: Clean the surface with a stiff nylon brush and hot water
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after washing to prevent rust
- TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking
- Great for camping. Cast iron can be placed directly on open flames or hot coals.