The original green cookware, Lodge is the only cast iron cookware manufactured in North America. Lodge cast iron cookware is 100% chemical free. No paints or toxins are used - only Kosher certified soy vegetable oil.
Generous in size, the wok provides cooks with superior heat retention to prepare legendary Asian recipes. The sturdy base and consistent source of heat helps keep the wok stationary on the stove top. Well designed assist handles provide ease in handling.
- Goes from stove to oven
- Good Housekeeping magazine awarded "Good Buy Award" to Lodge for the pre-seasoning pans
- Cast-iron wok for stir-fries and other recipes.
- Pre-seasoned cookware so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Works on all stovetop surfaces, including INDUCTION!
- Even and consistent heat distribution - NO hot spots
- No paints or toxins are used - only Kosher certified soy vegetable oil
- Healthy cooking - a well seasoned cast iron pan will be stick resistant and require no additional oil.
- Durable - will last a lifetime, and can be handed down from generation to generation!
- BEFORE COOKING: Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly
- Apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly)
- AFTER COOKING: Clean the surface with a stiff nylon brush and hot water
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after washing to prevent rust
- TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking
- Great for camping. Cast iron can be placed directly on open flames or hot coals.