Thank you for your subscription!
Kitchen Stuff Plus Customer Experience Survey GiveawayOfficial Rules FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY excluding residents of Quebec.
The “Customer Experience Survey” giveaway is open to residents residing in Canada, other than the Province of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside and is governed by Canadian Law. Representatives, employees, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, affiliated and related companies of Kitchen Stuff Plus and persons with whom any of the aforementioned are domiciled are not eligible to win.
How To Enter:
Complete our Customer Experience Survey to enter our draw for one Kitchen Stuff Plus $250 Gift Card!
- Complete all questions
- Leave a valid email address
- Only (1) entry per contestant will be eligible for contest entry
Any customer surveys submitted that do not meet the criteria outlined above or are deemed inappropriate by Kitchen Stuff Plus will be disqualified from the contest.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS
1 prize will be awarded of a $250 Kitchen Stuff Plus Gift Card. Odds of winning the prize are dependant on total number of entries received. All Retail Values listed are in Canadian currency.
Survey collection will take place on a quarterly basis. The drawing periods will be from January to March, April to June, July to September, and October to December of each year. The winners will be drawn at random no later the the end of the second week following the close of the quarter.
The selected winner will be contacted by email after the draw has taken place. The winner will be given instructions on how to claim his/her prize. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within one week from the draw date the prize will be forfeited and another selected entrant will be drawn.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of prizes is permitted except by Kitchen Stuff Plus in its sole discretion. Kitchen Stuff Plus reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value, if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Use of prizes for promotion or resale is strictly forbidden.
CLAIMING A PRIZE
- The selected entrant will be advised by email of the details of how to claim his/her prize.
- In order to claim a prize and to be declared a winner, the selected entrant will be required to:
- correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email.
sign a declaration of release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with the rules and regulations of the contest; stating that he/she accepts the prize as awarded; and discharging and releasing Kitchen Stuff Plus from any and all claims for damages, losses or injuries resulting from this contest.
Failure to complete the declaration of release form will result in the prize being forfeited and another entrant will be drawn. If a selected entrant does not reply within from the date they were first contacted, or if they do not comply with the rules and regulations, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn.
- Kitchen Stuff Plus reserves the right to publish, without compensation, the name, city, province and photograph of prize winners. If an eligible winner does not comply Kitchen Stuff Plus reserves the right to declare the contestant ineligible to win. Winner shall be responsible for declaring his/her prize to the appropriate revenue authority, if applicable, and shall comply with international conventions and laws. He/she assumes all responsibilities concerning the winnings.
- Kitchen Stuff Plus will be responsible for confirming the validity of entries received. All decisions by Kitchen Stuff Plus relating to this contest will be final.
- No correspondence will be undertaken, except with the selected entrant and winner who will be notified by email of the arrangements for receiving and redeeming his/her prize. Please allow for receipt of prize/prize instruction from receipt of signed declaration and release form.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Residents of the province of Quebec are not eligible to participate in the contest and are not eligible to be awarded a prize.
Kitchen Stuff Plus, its advertising and promotion agencies, employees and persons whom they are domiciled are not responsible for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the contest website or any transmission in connection with the Contest;
- any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries;
- any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of email which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on thse Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or
- any injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest.
- Kitchen Stuff Plus reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by an entrant or any other person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Kitchen Stuff Plus. reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.