A cooking vessel with two side handles featuring vertical sides and a flat base, made of cast iron to capitalize on natural heat retention and redistribution properties. Incorporating exclusive internal coats of specially formulated black matte enamel for improved braising.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A domed lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction, ideal on the BBQ too!
- Oven safe
- Decorative nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 200°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftmanship