A cooking vessel with two side handles featuring vertical sides and a flat base, made of cast iron to capitalize on natural heat retention and redistribution properties. Incorporating exclusive internal coats of specially formulated black matte enamel for improved braising. Available in an array of colourful glazed exteriors, each with a smooth base to prevent surface scratches.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A domed lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction, ideal on the BBQ too!
- Oven safe
- Decorative nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 200°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftmanship