Grooves on the base of the Staub square black grill pan give meat authentic barbecue stripes. Excess fat runs off between the grooves, enabling you to prepare low-fat dishes, alternatively slimming off the fat to create an aromatic sauce to enhance your dish.
The black grill pan has two handles, making it convenient to use and ideal as a stylish oven to tableware dish. Made of cast iron, which perfectly distributes heat, producing outstanding even frying results, when preparing several cuts of meat as well. Cast iron also gives meat a strong frying aroma - your meat will taste like it has come straight from the barbecue.
Cast iron can be heated to a high temperature, immediately closing the pores of the meat and sealing in its juices. Effortlessly prepare and stylishly serve aromatically browned and flavourful meat, fish and vegetables in this cast iron frying pan from the Grill Pan range.
- Easy-to-hold side handles make moving the pan simple and fuss free
- Fits easily onto a conventional stove-top
- Glossy enameled exterior, black matte enameled interior ensure maximum longevity
- Smooth enameled bottom is compatible with all cook tops including induction
- Oven safe
- Grilling grooves collect the fat