Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.
Building on a culinary first, this ergonomically molded handle has set the standard for comfort and control. Embellished with a TWIN logo end cap, these SIGMAFORGE- knives, are ice-hardened and expertly honed for a lasting sharpness.
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE construction
- Made from special formula high performance 'NO STAIN' German stainless steel
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blades
- 57* Rockwell Hardness
- Traditional safety bolster
- Full-tang enclosed within a bonded synthetic resin handle
- Made in Germany