A medium sized knife, slightly larger than a paring knife, used for miscellaneous light cutting such as cucumbers, larger apples or smaller squash and carving medium-sized roasts or poultry.
Building on a culinary first, this ergonomically molded handle has set the standard for comfort and control for over 30 years. Embellished with a TWIN logo on a stainless steel end cap, this series features one-piece SIGMAFORGE- knives, ice-hardened and perfectly honed for a lasting cutting edge.
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE construction
- Made from special formula high performance 'NO STAIN' German stainless steel
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blades
- 57* Rockwell Hardness
- Traditional safety bolster
- Full-tang enclosed within a bonded synthetic resin handle
- Made in Germany