The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
Building on a culinary first, this ergonomically molded handle has set the standard for comfort and control. Embellished with a TWIN logo end cap, these SIGMAFORGE- knives, are ice-hardened and expertly honed for a lasting sharpness.
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE construction
- Made from special formula high performance 'NO STAIN' German stainless steel
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blades
- 57* Rockwell Hardness
- Traditional safety bolster
- Full-tang enclosed within a bonded synthetic resin handle
- Made in Germany