Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 9" / 230 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made of special formula high performance "NO STAIN" German stainless steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- New wedge shaped blades with high tips, enhance rocking and chopping cutting motions
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang