Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE construction
- Made of special formula high performance 'NO STAIN' German stainless steel
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blades
- 57* Rockwell Hardness
- New blade shapes for enhanced performance
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into professional pinch grip
- Fully visible tang
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Made in Germany