Henckels Zwilling has been a trusted name in household knives for over 200 years. The Zwilling Professional series knives are manufactured in Germany with attention to detail and quality. Hand honed for a longer lasting edge, the Professional series knives feature triple riveted handles and blades forged with high carbon, no-stain steel using the Henckels patented Friodur ice-hardening process.
- Triple riveted handles for superior balance are comfortable and hygienic.
- The bolster (between the blade and the handle) and the full tang (the part of the knife that extends into the handle) provide superior weight and balance
- Blades are constructed from forged high carbon no-stain steel using Henckels patented FRIODUR® ice-hardening process, providing the blades with strength and longevity
- Hand-honed for a longer lasting edge
- Full lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in Germany