Click & Collect
Shop online and get same day pick up*
- Select your preferred store from the top of the page near the logo.
- Shop the same great deals! When you're ready, ‘Proceed to checkout’ and select ‘Pick up in store’ as shipping method. Enter your contact information and ‘Proceed to payment’.
- Sit tight! We got your order and we’ll email you to confirm your purchase.
- When your order is all ready, you’ll receive a pick up notice.
Pick up at your chosen location
- Once you receive your pick up notice, visit your store and provide your order details at the check out.
- We accept credit cards, debit, Kitchen Stuff Plus Gift Cards, and cash.
- Once you receive your pick up notice, visit your store’s curbside pick up spot and provide your order details to receive your items.
- A quick tap at the door to pay for your order and you’re off!
Holiday Shoppers! Please note: the last day to place a Click & Collect order is 3pm, Thursday December 23, 2021. Please check with your store for pick up times.
These stores offer Click & Collect:
These stores DO NOT offer Click & Collect**:
Here's a quick step-by-step
*While it is our intention to have your order ready on the same day within this timeline, your order is subject to store operating hours and the store's capacity to fulfill each order with stock on hand. Delays should be expected during peak shopping days. Please place your order by 4pm for same day pick up (orders placed after 4pm may be ready next day).
As of December 1, 2022, we will be charging $0.05 per plastic bags to minimize consumption of single-use plastics. Cost for the number of bags will be added in-store to each sale. We encourage customers to bring their own reusable bags during pick-up to remove this cost.
When ordering furniture online with Click & Collect, once your order has been placed and confirmed, we will have your items transferred from our Distribution Centre, and then call you when it is ready for pick up (at your chosen store). For most furniture items, this may take 5 - 7 days. Some furniture items may be kept in stock in-store – in this case they may be available for same day pick up.