ZWILLING Four Star Prep Knife 5.5"
Regular Price Product was previously at: $144.99 $144.99 Special Price $101.49
Out of stock online
Pick Up At Store:
Featuring ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded to the blade for seamless accuracy, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star series has been a favourite of professional and home chef's alike for over 40 years. High carbon no-stain steel blades, unique SIGMAFORGE steel and the special FRIODUR ice hardening process that creates a sharper, longer lasting blade make this the ideal choice for anyone who loves to cook.
- Polypropylene seamless slip-resistant comfort handles are extremely hygienic
- The bolster (between the blade and the handle) and the full tang (the part of the knife that extends into the handle) provide superior weight and balance
- Blades are constructed from forged high carbon no-stain steel using Henckels patented FRIODUR® ice-hardening process, providing the blades with strength and longevity
- Hand-honed for a longer lasting edge
- Full lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in Germany
|Manufacturer's Part Number||1001608|
|UPC / GTIN||4009839345876|